Who is eligible for grab-and-go meals?
All Grab-n-Go meals are available for all children 18 years of age or younger, regardless of enrollment status
When and where can I pick up meals?
Grab & go meals will be served on Mondays at one of the following drive-thru locations during the site serving time:
- Adelanto School: 2:30pm – 3:30pm
- Bradach: 1:45pm-2:45pm
- Eagle Ranch : 1:00pm – 2:00pm
- El Mirage : 2:30pm – 3:30pm
- George : 2:30pm – 3:30pm
- Melva Davis : 1:15pm – 2:115pm
- Morgan Kincaid : 1:00pm – 2:00pm
- Ted Vick : 1:45pm – 2:45pm
- Victoria Magathan : 1:00pm – 2:00pm
- Westside Park : 2:30pm – 3:30pm
Families with students enrolled in different AESD schools can pick up meals at one feeding site. If your student’s school is not listed, please visit one of the listed feeding sites to pick up your student’s meals
What will be served?
Breakfast and Lunch for the week will be given. Please note that menus are subject to change depending on vendor availability and unforeseen circumstances. Please check our website for menus.
Where do I get more info?
If you have any questions, please call the Child Nutrition Services office at (760)246-4912, or please visit our website at www.aesd.net.